9.01.2009

Maya's 1st Birthday





Maya is ONE!
It is really hard to believe that a year ago it was just the two of us. Maya has truly blessed our life, and we couldn't imagine our world without her. For her birthday at home she was a butterfly and played Rock Band...she loves the music and banging on the drums.
She is now 31.5 inches tall, and weighs 22.5 lbs. She loves to play, read books, talk on her play phone (or her hand) and the girl loves to eat. I couldn't tell you what her favorite foods are, because she loves everything. She really likes raspberries and broccoli.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah an update! I cant believe she is 1 either. Hopefully I can see the little one this weekend. Look forward to hanging with you again and seeing Tyler as well. See you soon and of course...GO DUCKS!!

Laurel said...

Yay! I've been waiting for birthday pics. Can't wait to see her homecoming weekend! Weird to think that last time i saw her was literally a year ago.

Levi and Stephanie Teasley said...

Happy Birthday Maya! Wow...so hard to believe you're one already! Sending all three of you our love!!!

Tory said...

Great update and pics! I can't believe how quickly the year has flown by, wow! Seems like just yesterday little Maya was the belle of the ball at our wedding. Miss you guys! xoxo

Jenna said...

Oh my - a three-outfit birthday! Looks like she is a diva in the making, and I love it! She is adorable and looks like a lot of fun. Love you guys!

Esther K said...

She is sooo big! Breaks my heart! And makes me smile too! Miss you three! xxoo! -Mark, Es & Ru