10.28.2008

Our first big adventure....of many!


I apologize for the lack of posting lately, but the last two weeks have been nuts! I started back to work on the 14th, only part-time but it was still a big adjustment. Everyone in my office has been amazing and really supportive. Maya stays with GiGi (my grandma Rena) on Mondays and Tuesdays and with my mom on Thursdays. It is the biggest blessing, she loves being there and they love her.


On Wednesday Maya and I heading off for our first big adventure together...just the two of us. I had a conference/convention for work in Seattle from Thursday-Sunday. My aunt Susan came to spend Wednesday night with us, and allowed me to go spend some time with my staff in downtown. It was great, Maya and my aunt got some quality bonding time and I got a night out with some friends. Maya was excellent the entire time. I had her in her Moby wrap the good majority of the time and she listened into the sessions with me. Educating her young! We spent our nights hanging out in the hotel, taking baths in the giant jacuzzi tub and catching up on some t.v..


On Sunday we heading down to Tacoma to visit Ty's family, who were selling their goods at a gift show. It was really fun to help out for a little bit (really little like an hour). Ed and Mil took turns holding Pea. We actually kidnapped Auntie Erin and brought her home with us.


Just a little update...more stories/picture to come.

3 comments:

Paige Lomas said...

Glad you had such a great time! Wow. So impressive of Maya, she is all grown up going to conferences!

The Fast Family said...

Greg and I just wanted to say "hi" to the Matthews family! Let's hang out again soon . . . and by the way 3 months is definitely the turning point for screaming babies-Gracie is finally a happy camper!

SMAC said...

i heart the moby! hope you and maya are doing well!!! - Sia