10.19.2008

Uncle Brock





We broke Brock (Ty's brother) into his new role as an uncle this past weekend, which he seemed to respond to with flying colors. He spent his first 24 hours being drug around to a football game, grocery shopping, and staying home alone while we went to our birthing class reunion. He was a rock star uncle from the start: super patient, and flexible. Maya loves her Uncle Brock! She even participated in Ty and Brock's epic Halo battles (that's a video game). While Brock was here, we spent a lot of time at home but ventured out for dinner and a movie on 3rd Street. We can't wait for Brock's next visit.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! What movie did you see? It was so great catching up this weekend. Miss you guys!! xoxo Tor

Erin Trimble said...

Love the pics, Molls! Glad that you guys had a good time with Brock - he told me that it was wonderful. Miss you so much!

Loves, E

Natalie said...

I thought that picture of tyler with maya in the moby he was wearing a sweater vest and basketball shorts! funny then i clicked on it to make sure and it was the moby... i know im weird but that made me laugh.

Esther K said...

Oh, love it! Uncle Brock looks so proud! We are getting super excited to meet this little lady of yours!

Heather said...

Natalie..i thought Tyler was wearing a sweater vest and shorts and since I dont know what a Moby is, didn't think anything different till i read your comment! LOL! So good to see the updates...hope to catch up with you all soon.

Levi and Stephanie Teasley said...

So glad you had a great visit...what a blessed little one to have such great aunties and uncles around! Love the pics!
Oh...and to all the sweater vest comments, at first glance I thought the same thing...too funny!
Love you guys! Can't wait to see that growing babe!

Uncle Brock said...

I had the best time with you guys! The reality of you being parents didn't really sink in until I got to see it with my own eyes. I wish every baby was lucky enough to have parents like you. I can't wait for my next visit...I know the princess misses me ;-)