11.01.2008

Happy Halloween


Today Maya and I ventured today to her first Halloween party. It was for all of the youth that I work with and they were dying to see Maya in her costume. Let's just say her completely OCD mother had a really tough time with all of the dirty little hands that were trying to mall her...so we left early (after insisting on hand washing & a lot of hand sanitizer). She was a trooper and the kids were so so so excited to see her. A few of my high school students were there also and were able to hold her...they are so great and really helpful.

5 comments:

Paige Lomas said...

Ladybug? She is too cute!!!! I was also OCD, but not as bad as my oldest, he has no problem telling everyone to wash before the touch his brother. It is very cute!

Levi and Stephanie Teasley said...

What a sweet little lady bug!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so precious, Ty and Molly! I cannot wait to meet her.. Thanksgiving? I sent down a little fuzzy outfit with Auntie Chris, hope you got it! I love you all so much and can't wait to hold that sweet baby. Love, Cousin Blair

Uncle Brock said...

She's the cutest ladybug I've ever seen! I can't wait to hold her again. Tell her that her uncle Brock says hi.
Love you guys,
~B~

Esther K said...

Thanks for having us this past weekend! It was a wonderful visit! I just posted a few pictures from our visit, and plan to mail you a CD of the pics soon! I hope you're having a great week!
-Esther