12.23.2008

Cabin Fever

For those of you who know me well, you know that I don't do well when I'm not on the move. The past 9 days, not that I am counting, have tested my ability to relax. I think that I have done pretty well, Ty would be the true judge. We both have had a few moments were we were feeling the itch to get out and do something. Obviously Maya isn't old enough to "play" in the snow, but we did take her for a walk down to 3rd Street for lunch and a little Christmas shopping over the weekend.

We also took her out to "experience" the snow!

Then back inside for a little thumb sucking! Her new thing is grabbing anything above her head or on it and pulling it over her face. Pretty funny...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got to say...I like it when you feel all cooped up because then we get more posts. Hope you have fun this Christmas and be sure to say Hi to Santa for me! How cool that you get to see Santa now that you are parents?!?

Esther K said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS you 3!!! We love the wintry snow pictures! We hope you have a wonderful holiday! We love you very much, and wish you the merriest of Christmases as a new family!

Erin Trimble said...

I love you guys, and hope that you have the Merriest Christmas ever! JJ and I are thinking of you today. Hugs to the entire fam!

Loves, E

Paige Lomas said...

You could have come down for a cup of hot chocolate and a hello! I saw Ty and he thought you might take Maya on a sled ride...the weather did turn for the wet rain though...yucK! Great pictures!

Michael and Kelly said...

Merry Christmas guys! It is just killing us not to be able to see Maya. Thank goodness for your blog! Love you and miss you all.