2.11.2009

Our weekend in pictures...


Ty and I went to the annual Mayor's Ball in MacTown on Saturday night. Maya spent the evening with her favorite High School student Megan! I am really terrible at remembering to take pictures of anything but Pea...so these are the only two pics of the night (sigh).


(Bad lighting Ty really doesn't have a big 'fro, its just a shadow)

Dressed up for church on Sunday...couldn't resist the hat! Thanks aunt Susan.


We were all winding down on Sunday night, watching a little t.v. and Maya got really quiet...this is her new favorite trick. Doesn't she look like a puppy?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such great pictures Molly! Miss you guys up here in Ellensburg. She is getting SO big! You look beautiful (as always) going to your ball.. Hope things are well. I have a care package to send little princess. What is your address? Email me! holmstromb@gmail.com. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Mol, you look fabulous! What a hot mama! Do you guys have big plans for your b-day? I think I may have found myself a jobby-job. Call you soon with the deets! Miss you mucho! Tor xoxo