5.18.2009

Deep Breath

Most of the time I don't post often because I don't have pictures loaded onto my computer and I think that nobody really cares to read my posts, but would rather look at the pictures. *Disclaimer* I already know this is true, so no need to send me comments to prove my theory. Then, as I was frantically reading a months worth of posts from my favorite blogs, I realized that I love the sometimes random paragraphs that keep me up to date on everybody's lives. In that moment I made a commitment to myself...I will write when I feel so called and won't feel bad if there is no photo attached.

We had a great weekend by the way! Enjoyed the sun (80's-eat your heart out Californians!), spent time at the park, had dinner with our great friends Brian & Natalie, and bought a family vehicle. Ty sold his truck about a month ago, so he replaced it with a Tahoe...family friendly! (Yes I know we are killing the environment, but I promise to recycle more and plant a tree)

7 comments:

SMAC said...

I love hearing how you and the fam are doing - even with no pics!

Lindsey said...

Me too (though I love pictures of Maya- Ben likes to check her out)!

fasana*design said...

You are officially part of the Tahoe Club! I kind of want to join too, but I dunno... Good to catch up.

Esther K said...

I love this, "I will write when I feel so called and won't feel bad if there is no photo attached". We love BOTH your commentary and photo posts. We'll take a glimpse into your lives and home anyway we can get it!

Heather said...

I just want more posts, pic or no pic! It was in the 100's in Cali...YUCK!!

Tory said...

I love your commentary, Mol! Your blog would be even better though if you were able to pump in some adult contemporary beats. Something to think about...
Can't wait to see you in NYC next month!! xoxo

Michael and Kelly said...

We can't wait to see you guys and finally meet Maya when we're in the Valley in a month!