5.11.2009

Mini Update

I have to apologize for the complete lack of posting. Our laptop is on the fritz and works about every other time you turn it on for about 5 minutes or so...really convenient. I promise that I will try to get some pictures loaded at work tomorrow.

Maya is growing everyday. She has 4 teeth and two new tricks...waving bye-by, and clapping. She has been clapping for about a month, but now she will clap at the right moments. She also is going through a little bit of mommy separation anxiety and is learning about strangers (which in my completely OCD I've seen to much in my line of work mind is a good thing). I am totally okay with her being a little leery of strangers, we will see how long it lasts.

I hope all of you mommas out there had a great day yesterday!

Loves! Molly

No comments: