6.05.2009

The Big Day!

This weekend two of my baby cousins graduate from High School. It is a really crazy feeling because I so clearly remember when they both were born, when they started school, etc.





Meredith is in the black Saxon's uniform



Meredith is the baby on my mom's side of the family and a superstar athlete at South Salem H.S., her team lost on tuesday in the State Semifinals for Softball. She will head off to college in the fall. We are so proud of her!!


Tarrah is somewhere in the middle of the pack on my dad's side of the family. Ty and I were so blessed to get to live with Tarrah and her family in Bellingham a few years ago. She is the perfect mix of sweet and sassy. Ty is heading up tonight to watch her walk with her class and attend her BIG party. I am going to Meredith's party in Salem tonight. Sad but we have to divide and conquer this year.








Love you both

2 comments:

Chantel said...

How long is Ty here? Can he call us? Love to see him even if it's just a hug!!!!

Unknown said...

Molly, Ty and Maya,
It is so great to have included Mere on your web page! We enjoyed having Bradley for a visit the other day - would love to have Maya too. By the way, what size is she wearing these days - I'm in the sewing mood.
Love ya,
Aunt Susan, Uncle Dan & Mere