6.15.2009

Photos from NYC

On the Brooklyn Bridge
Anneliese Inez Picchioni

at the Park


5th Ave
(drooling over all I can't afford)



Grammy & Maya at Central Park


Here they are...a few moments from the big trip to the big apple. I am still here in NYC and Ty, mom, and Maya are home. Our time together in the city was wonderful. Maya is truly a traveler at heart. She went everywhere with us the water taxi, Chinatown, little Italy, 5Th Ave, Central Park, AMNH...she even strolled across the Brooklyn Bridge and ate pizza! My mom and Ty were lifesavers! Maya was great but I couldn't have done it without them. It was so fun to show my mom the city, she loved it...especially the shopping.
One of the highlights was getting together with Shelly, Matt, Anneliese and Erin for brunch (Erin & Shelly are good friends and sorority sisters from UO) They filled my interns in on life in the city, moving from the west coast, and a few plugs for U of O. I was able to love on baby Anneliese for a little while and she and Maya started their life-long friendship. Erin even tried to get them to give the DG sign.
So today is day one of my first time being away from Maya for longer than 24 hrs. Last night was tough, after the worlds craziest trek to the airport to drop off Ty and Pea I experienced a serious bout of anxiety. I think I will be okay, because my interns are great and keeping me busy. You can check out our trip on their blog



5 comments:

Laurel said...

Loving the update! so glad maya took to traveling so well. Looks like its time to get that little lady a passport!

Heather said...

The smiling pics are just too cute! Miss you guys and hope to see you soon!

Esther K said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos!!!! Glad Maya was perfect for you!!!!

Erin Trimble said...

Love the pics, Sister! So glad you guys had a good time... I will be seeing you soon!

LOL (in my world that means "Lots of Love") - E

Esther K said...

Happy Father's Day, Ty!