6.05.2009

NYC or BUST!

For those of you who know me well, you know I am a little crazy...

Tomorrow night Maya, Grammy Karen, and I are taking Pea to NYC. Every year I am a part of an internship program at the American Museum of Natural History that send 3 students from the the CTGR (abbreviation for the Tribe I work for) to NY to work for 3 weeks. This is an absolutely life changing experience for these youth and me too to be totally honest. I love the city...any city really. This year I am able to go for 2 weeks to chaperone, and I am not ready to leave Missy for that long so she is coming too! Mom is heading over with me to "nanny", then she and Ty will switch places on Thursday. Ty and Maya are coming home late Sunday night and I am staying until the following Thursday. Whew.

I am really excited, I am excited for the girls, and my mom who haven't been to one of the greatest cities is the world. I am also really excited for Maya...yes I know that she won't remember it, but I will. She will also get to meet one of her -soon to be- best friends Analiese, who lives in NY.

So I felt that this was the perfect title for this Post...lord knows, getting 3 teenagers and a 9 month old across the country is going to be a challenge in its self.

Wish us luck.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

So jealous you guys get to hang with Analiese!

Heather said...

Have so much fun! I can't wait to see pics.