4.15.2008

23 weeks


These pictures although difficult to take are so worth the humor! Ty almost cried he was laughing so hard when he snapped these. He just keeps saying, "Your stomach just sticks straight out!" True. It is also funny that I am just so willing to lift my shirt up for a pic. Things have been going pretty well over the last week or two, just working away and trying to get stuff done around the house. Not that exciting here on birch street. I will stay that this past saturday it was like 80 degrees outside and being the smart people that we are Ty and I packed up with my littlest sister and a few friends and headed to the baseball game, without sunscreen on! Woops...glad you can't see it, but I have a serious sunburn going. Ty's is better because it is on his face!

Sweet pea has definately been on the move lately. In the evenings it feels like baby is a karate kid, which is really cool because Ty is home and can feel it. My kids at work are dying to feel the baby, I have by the way lost all person space through pregnancy. They come in everyday and rub my belly, it is pretty cute. I am getting use to the measurements by the kids too.

No comments: