4.19.2008

I Saw God Today...



Good old George says it best. This last week has been a bit of a roller-coaster for me personally. Lots of changes going on at work, mixed feelings of fear and anxiety and excitement about Baby coming, etc. It all kind of piled up. But then we went to the ultrasound, and we watched Baby yawning as he or she was waking up. I saw God today... What an experience... Then I went up to meet some friends at a young adult church gathering in Beaverton last night. The sound and the worship was awesome, and the message felt like it was directed right at me. Thanks to Trev for inviting me every week for the last two months. It is called "The Way", and if any of you local friends are reading this, if I could, I would demand that you go to this deal. What a way to spend a Friday night. It's like a big college party, but totally "good", with God right in the middle of it.
As this is my (Ty's) first blog on here, I had to load a couple funny pictures of what we have to look forward to. The Tribe threw an awesome baby shower for Molly yesterday at work, and it was like Christmas on Birch Street in April. Molly's co-workers are so good to her, and I am thankful every day for that. The pics I uploaded are a couple funny ones from the shower. Enjoy.
If you're reading this, I can't express how thankful we are for your prayers, support, and friendship. Baby has been an awesome journey so far, and I cannot wait to meet the little one. My advice for the week: go listen to George. His new song has a way of putting things in perspective. I love you guys. Peace, Ty

No comments: