4.24.2008

Super In-laws!

Ty's parents are here for a visit and are giving us just about the best gift ever! They are working on all of those little house projects that never seem to get started, and even when they do get started the are almost never finished....ya those. It is amazing! They are staying for about a week and just working away. Ty was able to stay home yesterday and work on a few things with his dad, which is Ty's dream come true. His dad is a really talented contractor and teaches him lots of cool stuff. My dad is a contractor too, but I embarrassingly have no home improvement skills to speak of.

So items on our project list are:

Finish the bathroom
Hide wiring from tv mounted in the living room
Move guest room to the basement room
START BABY ROOM!!!

Right now I only have this little set of shelves in the room that I have been collecting clothes and other treasures for the baby. I will put a picture up later...it is really kind of funny. But I love walking in and seeing the little baby clothes hanging up. Last weekend Ty & I were shopping around and bought our first gender related outfit for the baby. It is a little izod one piece boy outfit with a matching hat that baby could wear to Tory & Dave's wedding in August...if we have a boy. The jury is still out for me on boy or girl. I thought that I would have some kind of an idea by now...but I don't. I will say that I am definately getting bigger. Last week I went to the Dr. and had gained 10 lbs. In typical Molly fashion I just starting laughing, the nurse said, "better than crying I guess?". When else in your life are people happy to see that the scale went up? NONE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys are so lucky to have such involved parents! That is the best gift you could ever ask for. Hope all is still going well...can't wait for the next update! ...and more pics!

Stefanie said...

Found you!

Yeah - love that you blog. I do too!! It is a wonderful blessing for a stay at home mommy especially. I have quite a few friends that do too and we lean on each other a lot via this.

You are really cute Molly! We're so excited for you guys. If you have any questions call me!

And yes, the to-do lists are crucial in pregnancy! I have them each time and it's a great motivation.