4.15.2008

Baby Pics!




We had the ultrasound today and got to see sweet pea up close. It was amazing to see how big the baby is and how there really is a little baby in there. We were able to see little hands and feet and the heart pumping blood. Baby was sleeping the entire time and not really wanting to cooperate, but we were able to see a yawn and lots of stretching. When the ultrasound tech was taking the measurements it was funny because baby was sleeping with one arm up over the head just like I do.


My mom and Ty were able to be there today which was great. Mom kept trying to sneak a peak between the legs, but sweet pea is modest and no one was able to see if baby was a boy or a girl.


The baby is now 1 lb. and 2 ounces and 11.5 inches long from head to toe.

7 comments:

gretchen said...

This is great! Thanks for taking the time to keep us involved in your lives. May the Lord continue to bless you three. Love, Aunt Gretchen

PS Molly, you look marvelous! Do you like being pregnant? Is it not all so amazing. God is awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!!! Your clothes really hide your progress - wow!! You are so lucky!! The ultrasound pictures are so clear. I am so excited for you two! Thank you for sharing!!! Amy

Our great adventure said...

Molly you look great! And Baby is beautiful! We miss you guys so much!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to meet little baby Matthews. I love this blog, great idea! I haven't asked, are you having any weird cravings yet?

Keep posting away - lots of details and pictures, please! Love you both :)

Anonymous said...

I love ya molly! you crack me up with your blog!! Baby M is so cute, its hands are huge! Love you to tyler!! Love Natalie & baby!!!

Anonymous said...

OH my! I am soooooo excited for you guys! Glad to know that you are still in the area too. When the Gibson Five get home, we will have to get together! SERIOUS, this is a beautiful baby! I can tell!!!!

Sarri said...

Molly and Ty! First of all, congrats on your new addition! So exciting. You just look darling, Molly! Also, thanks for your fun and kind comments on our travel blog! I love hearing from you!!!