6.09.2008

31 weeks and counting


Ty thinks the naked belly pictures are so funny. Every time he takes one for me he starts hysterically laughing...they are pretty funny. So I am officially in my third trimester, which basically means the home stretch. It is crazy to think that in 9 weeks (if I am lucky) we will be holding sweet pea!

Being 31 weeks (aka almost 8 months) is feeling pretty good. Don't get me wrong my belly is big, I have constant acid reflux, and sleeping with a basketball strapped to your stomach is a challenge but I really feel good. I have enough energy to do what I need to do, I can eat whatever I want, and people are really nice to preggos.

Here is what is up with sweet pea...

3.5 lbs, 16.5 inches long, and moving around like playing in Euro Cup! This baby is picking up steam the longer it cooks...which makes me a little nervous for the next 2 months. Sometimes the baby kicks so hard my entire belly shakes, and last weekend it kicked so hard it woke Ty up in the early morning. A few other cool facts 1. Bones are fully developed 2. Baby's eyes respond to light


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok... this is really happening!! You look stunning, as usual, and I am happy to hear that Baby M is keeping you rocking inside! Given both of your (Ty and Molly's) energy levels, I think we can all confidently expect this baby to come out running and talking! Keep the pictures coming, this time is so precious and we love being caught up - I check the blog every morning with my first cup of coffee!(also, thanks for the shout out on here! Loved having you at the wedding, and here in Seattle. Best 7 month preggers Bridesmaid I have ever seen!)
Love you so much - so glad you are feeling healthy and energetic! Absolutely can't wait to meet the little one!
xoxo- Jen

Heather said...

I bet in a pic from behind you wouldn't even look preggers! You are all baby! Can't believe it is already so close...craziness! Glad you are feeling well! Keep posting..I am proud of you :)

Ty and Molly said...

I love all of your comments! It makes me feel like all of you are a part of baby's life already.

Anonymous said...

Molls your so cute! I cant wait to see baby. I love reading the blog it makes my day.
I really dig those jeans... I think i have the same ones!! lol
Love all 3 of you! <3 auntie!

ps
I absolutely love being able to say that! I have only been waiting like my whole life to be auntie! and its finally happening. I cant wait!!! :)

Anonymous said...

It was sooooo great to see you this weekend. You look so ridiculously cute I can't even stand it! And I'm so glad I was able to feel Baby move. So awesome. Thanks again for a fabulous shower and please, please, please keep the great pics coming!
Lots of love,
Tor
xoxo

Larry said...

Hey lady!
I don't know where life has gone, but I finally got a minute to get a Matthews update. This blog is awesome. You look amazing! I am so excited for you guys, we both are. I can't wait to meet the precious little one!!! We have lots of traveling to all do together, so I am glad to hear it is already ready to go. We miss you guys a bunch. Love you a lot!
Kelly
PS - so is this something that we might should do? Do you recommend it?:)

Ty and Molly said...

K-

I would totally recommend creating a blog! I was a little nervous at first that I wouldn't do very well at keeping it updated, but it is really easy to use and fun.

Molly