6.01.2008

Little Sister






Natalie, Karen (mom), & Me

Grandma Rena, Aunt Susan, & Natalie

My little sister Natalie is also preggers if I haven't mentioned that before, due June 26th! She is in the home stretch and happy to be there. As you can see she is still looking beautiful and like she swallowed a watermelon. Her legs, arms and face haven't changed at all.


My mom and I threw her a baby shower today at my house. The weather said 72 and sunny all week, so it was going to be a really sweet backyard afternoon gathering. Instead of 72 and sunny, it was 60 and overcast! So we crammed 24 people into our little house on birch street. It was a bit crowded, but cozy.


Natalie and baby received a lot of wonderful gifts from everyone. My favorite was the U of O duck slippers and a little black fleece jacket with a duck logo. I teased Natalie that it had the wrong name on the card that it was really for me.

11 comments:

Heather said...

Love the blog Molly! Keep the posts coming! -HJ

Chantel said...

I jump for joy when I see that you have updated your blog. Thanks for doing this! Miss you 2 bunches!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Molly and Ty,
This is great - I will share the address with Ross and Hogan so they can see the pictures of you and Natalie while they are in Texas and Canada. They have trouble picturing you both!
Auntie Susan

Anonymous said...

I love the updates and the pictures. Keep up the fantastic work Molls.

Anonymous said...

I wish that I could have been there for the shower. Natalie looks so beautiful, as well as our precious Molly. Thanks for keeping us updated - it is so fun to see the latest!! Love you 3, Mom and Dad Matthews

Anonymous said...

Keep the updates coming Mol. It's the best part of my day! Miss you guys!
xoxo
Tor

Erin Trimble said...

I get to sit at my computer all day and it is wonderful for me to be able to get on your blog site and "see" you and Ty whenever I want. I miss you both so much, and wish that I could be with you to share in all the baby joy; thanks for keeping me updated on your site. Both you and Natalie are such beautiful moms! Love you both!
-Erin

Stefanie said...

Your sis is completely cute too!

My sis, 2 cousins and sis in law were all due super close and it was the best fun ever - before and after:)

Anonymous said...

Its so nice to "see" and hear about your life! Pregnancy suits you well - you are looking more beautiful than ever!!

Esther K said...

Love it! You both look so pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cool blog! In typical fashion, after months and months I'm just now visiting your space for the first time. I love seeing all the wonderful things that are happening with you and Ty and baby. I don't go a day without thinking of you guys. I think you and Natalie have to be two of the cutest pregnant girls ever.
Love you