6.18.2008

32 weeks...


As you can see above I am definitely growing! There are times when I catch myself staring at my belly in the mirror in amazement. It is so crazy that it just keeps growing and I still have 8 weeks to go. We had a pretty crazy weekend, but it was so great to see everyone. After Tory's shower on Saturday we headed north to Seattle for the graduation celebration of 3 of Ty's cousins. We haven't seen most of his family since last summer so it was great to catch up and just spend a little time with everyone. Both Erin and Brock were able to make it so we were all together for about 24 hours.

While we were there Ty celebrated his first father's day. It was pretty fun. We had brunch with everyone and then all the guys (Ty, his dad, several uncles, and grandpa Wendell) open little gifts. Ty received a few baby outfits, a I love my dad baby tee, and a dad book.

Baby is doing well...moving a lot, and making sleeping a challenge. The baby is about 4 pounds and 18 inches from head to toe. From this point on the baby is putting on lots of padding for the journey outside of the womb.

3 comments:

Esther K said...

You are as cute as can be!!!

Unknown said...

So funny - the picture of you at the shower you can't even tell you are pregnant!

Heather said...

Ok I need some entertainment while at work...more posts please :) (As if you dont have other things to do!)