6.24.2008

Little Sister...

So Exciting! My little sister Natalie...who isn't so little, she is 20, is going to have her baby any day. I think I might be more excited/anxious than she is. It must be my maternal/sisterly instinct kicking up but I literally could barely sleep last night because I just kept waiting for the phone to ring. I know she will be amazing and Jonathan too!

Last Friday she was 2 centimeters dilated and 50% effaced (which means the "ball" is rolling), Sunday and Monday she finally started feeling some contractions but they weren't painful (yet) and were pretty far apart. Maybe today will be the big day!

I will keep you all posted.

M

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So exciting! I hope she has a smooth and "easy" labor!

Heather said...

Very exciting! Keep us updated!

Anonymous said...

I am keeping everyone in my prayers... how exciting for you! Please keep us posted on Natalie and the baby, and of course, we want to see pictures too. Loves and hugs to you all, and best wishes!

Love, Erin

Unknown said...

Baby yet?

Stefanie said...

I can't wait and I don't even know her. I just love birthing stories and newborns:)