9.28.2008

Go Wildcats!

Maya attended her first football game last night! She has watch enough on t.v. in the past 5 weeks to be a pro, so with the help of Grandma Chris and Grandpa Eddie we headed to the big Linfield vs Southern Oregon game. It was the perfect night for football, 70-75 degrees all day and it stayed warm well into the night. The game ended at about 9:15 pm and I was cozy in a t-shirt all night. We decided that she is already a football fan because she waited until just before half time to get hungry and we made it back with 7 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.


Ty was filling in as the guest radio announcer for the night so he was stuck in the booth and didn't get to hang out with us, but it was still fun. The Wildcats pulled out the win in overtime, which made the night much better. I am the family photog and had miss Maya in my Moby wrap (http://www.mobywrap.com/) for most of the game, so I didn't get many great pics. But here are a few...I couldn't resist the baby bear suit, even though it is too big and really wasn't that cold. She loved wearing it!

5 comments:

Chantel said...

Go wildcats!!!!

Heather said...

We need to get her some serious Duck gear!! Hope to see you soon!!

Paige Lomas said...

Too cute! Glad she had a good time!

Stefanie said...

Getting caught up on your blog today:)

Missed a lot...

She's changing every week Molly!

About the colic - you probably have gotten a lot of advice/encouragement (I didn't read the comments)

Ms Maisie was colicky and I read "Happiest Baby on the Block" - it was a bit helpful. Anyway, she slept in her swing (in motion) all night long for a good two months!! The book said it was fine:) as long as you wean them early enough. Helped us...I mean, me!

Also, I think it may be a good thing that your first is colicky - because Daph was a dream baby/sleeper, and then having the second a cryer - it was a shock and then I had a two year old too. So this way, your next will bound to be different and that will make you feel like two is a snap:)

Don't be hard on yourself - you are doing a great job!

Melissa said...

Hi Molly!

It was so nice to see you a few weeks ago and I'm glad I was able to meet Maya- she is growing so fast:) Can you send me an email so we can chat? Thanks! mmccaughey@hotmail.com