9.19.2008

One Month





I can hardly believe that tomorrow Maya is officially one month old. It honestly makes me want to cry, the time has absolutely flown by. There are so many days that just blend in together and most days I have no idea what day it is and I definitely have no clue what the date is.


Maya is doing really well, eating a lot, going to the bathroom a lot, and sleeping better. Last night she slept for 5 1/2 hours in a row!! I woke up and for a second could remember if I was still pregnant and needed to pee or if I was a mom and needed to feed the baby. Then I realized my chest was throbbing and cleared that up.


Highlights so far...


I love that when Maya is cranky usually my voice and touch calms her down.

I love when she smiles in her sleep.

I love her little noises and the fact that when she eats she sounds like a little piglet!

I love when you hold her she locks eyes with you and studies your face.


9 comments:

Stefanie said...

So cute!

I have time Tuesday night from 5:45-6:45 (girls at gymnastics with Grandma) that I could stop by for just a bit with only Ruby or
Thursday 10-11am (girls at preschool)with only Ruby again.

I could bring a pizza or sandwich express to leave with you in the pm timeslot or a coffee in the morning one!

Paige Lomas said...

She is so cute! I too can't believe my little guy is going to be a month old this week! wow, time flies!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog...I know you are very busy but you have everyone hanging by a thread!! Got to keep those words and pics coming. Love you Grammy K

Natalie said...

molly she is soo cute i love the nakie one! if only she was like that all the time when you take her clothes off! lol she is growing so much i cant believe it has been a month. crazy how time flys!
we love you all!

Anonymous said...

Oh Molly - the new pics are precious. We can't wait to get there next Friday and get a Maya love. Thank you for sharing your special Maya thoughts - she is SO BLESSED to have you and Ty for parents. Love you all So much! Grandma Chris

Erin Trimble said...

Sister, I just simply love the blog! Thank you for keeping us all posted on the happenings on Birch Street... I know that you are busy (I am too!) but would love to talk with you if you get a minute. I promise I can keep it short! :0)

Love, E

Unknown said...

She is so pretty :) I love her little smile. Really hoping to see you sometime soon - probably over Homecoming weekend at Linfield?? I love the updates, thank you for posting when you are so busy.

Esther K said...

We love the new pictures! What a sweetie!

Tamara said...

Oh I wish I were closer to hang out and visit with you girls. She is so sweet. I have a box of clothes to send to you of baby clothes that Audrey has grown out of....so they will make it to you soon!!! Love to you guys,
Tamara