9.01.2008

Random Photos


Watching her first Oregon game
(thank goodness for TiVo!)
Sophia meeting Maya for the first time
There is nothing better than cuddling/sleeping with Maya!

A rare shot of Maya with her eyes open

Ty's last day at home with the girls!

Here are a few random photos from the last few days. I will be much more diligent in updating the blog this week. I have tons to write about! Weddings, out of town friends, and all things Maya...which is really a lot of sleeping right now.

6 comments:

Paige Lomas said...

I love your photos. I am now just getting to blog about little Zac. I can't wait for them to meet. Keep getting your rest...and I agree, sleeping/snuggling time is the best. I better get back to it right now!

Erin Trimble said...

The photos are so wonderful! I may be biased, but I think Maya is the most beautiful and perfect baby that I have ever seen! You just wait til you meet your Auntie, little girl... we are going to have a great time!

Loves and hugs, E

Lindsey said...

Congratulations Molly and Ty! Maya is so beautiful! Would you please send me your address sometime when you have a chance? My email is lwolcott28@hotmail.com.

I love reading about everything going on with you all!

Erin Trimble said...

Hi, everybody! I know that I have left tons of comments on Ty and Molly's site, but I just wanted you to know that I have my own site now: www.thetrimbletumbles.blogspot.com

I would love to keep in touch with you guys!

Love, Erin

Stefanie said...

hurray for more pics:)

isn't it just 100 times more awesome than you even imagined??!!

ty call mike soon and we'll arrange a meal night for you...

Unknown said...

Umm... not to be too pushy, but kind of dying here for another batch of photos of Maya! :) Love you three!