7.14.2008

36 weeks!

So I am officially one month away from my due date. It is really hard to believe that so much time has passed and the big day is so close. I am trying to train myself to not think of my due date as the end...because we all know that really isn't likely. Things are starting to feel very real in my pregnancy journey. Here are a few new side effects of being invaded:

1. Weather that I use to absolutely love 85+ now makes me feel a bit like a blow fish.
2. Waddling....due to aching hips...enough said.
3. Rolling over in bed...interesting, comical, and almost a two man job
4. My roundness... it is hysterical!
5. Several things too gross to mention on a blog that boys read....

Aside from all of that, things really are going well. I have felt myself slowing down (literally) and I know that I need to embrace that, but me being me is fighting it every step of the way.

Here is an update on Sweet Pea:

Growing like a weed at almost 6 lbs (or so the websites say) and about 18 inches long, and is one week away from being considered full term. Moving like crazy, last night Ty read baby a book and then played a little DMB and it was pretty funny to watch baby move around with the music and talking. I am so curious to see what baby looks like...really hoping for Ty's lips and ears...I don't have much of either and my ears are really crooked. We are also needing to narrow in on a few names. It is such a big decision that the baby will have to live with FOREVER.

That's all for now. Just spent the last 8 straight hours in budget meetings... Budgets + Molly = Death. Numbers are not my thing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Sister! You have the best sense of humor, and I love hearing about the Sweet Pea updates. I would give suggestions for names, but I am sure that you have had enough advice on that... I think you will "just know" when you see that little baby.

Much love, E

Anonymous said...

Love the updates. Our budget is going before the board in the next few days so I am trying to be positive. Made it out of committee without losing my raise but we'll see what happens before the full board...so I guess I am saying I feel your pain there. I found the list of names my parents had for me when I was born. literally 12 boys names and one girl name. Then they saw me and no longer liked the girl name. Apparently my dad was dying for a boy...and now he has 3 girls. Haha.

Natalie said...

Molly you crack me up! Im glad the budget stuff is over that seemed supper stressful.
One month left it will go by faster than you can imagine, trust me!
I love you and cant wait to see what baby looks like either! Its killing me i just want it to come out now!

Anonymous said...

Wow - one month to go. I can't believe it. I am soooooooo excited to meet Sweet Pea I can hardly stand it!! Any more pics?
Loves,
Tor
xoxo

Heather said...

One month...now that is just crazy!