7.23.2008

Update

Sorry for the lack of posting over the last few days. I just returned from a 4 day trip to the San Juan island for work. This week and next week is the annual Canoe Journey for the youth canoe club that I oversee. It is a really amazing journey that the youth take from north of Olympia to north of Victoria, B.C.. They paddle a traditional canoe for about 150 miles over 9 days and then spend a few days at the end sharing with other tribes and youth from around the northwest coast. Everybody thought I was crazy to go camping, but it was a blast. I am actually planning on heading back up for a few days this weekend. Being outside and near the water was so relaxing and the youth and others we are traveling with have been so good to me.

I will try to keep the blog updated and add a few pics tomorrow when I get to the office.

People have been asking what my official due date is....August 12th. We shall see. Absolutely no signs of baby yet, which is fine by me. I think sweet pea needs to grow a little bit before making his/her big entrance.

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

You are in my thoughts a lot!

Hope you had a great time showing Ty all the baby shower gifts - so fun!

Take care of yourself...