7.26.2008

37 weeks


This is my view of the bump!
I am feeling great in my 37th week of being preggo. I was kind of expecting to feel totally miserable, but things are going well. My doctor appointments are every Friday now, and last Friday she said that things look good and that she thought things would start happening right around my due date, probably not earlier. Which is really okay because I have a lot to get done between now and then. Last week when I had the ultrasound, the tech said that it looked like baby had hair! Sweet.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

These 3 weeks are taking way to long! I cant wait to meet sweet pea, I cant wait to see what she/he looks like, I cant wait to hear her/his little cry. I just cant wait any longer! I cant wait for Brad to meet his new bcf! (best cousin forever) I love you and im so happy that your feeling great and I miss you i wish you would canoe back to America. Love ya sister.

Heather said...

I can't believe you are so close!

Paige Lomas said...

Wow...this could be my post as well, Life on Birch Street, pregnant, same dr, same midwife, had my ultrasound last week, and my dr appointments are weekly and every friday! too funny!!!! We have some mutual friends...Gibson, Ryans. I will add you to my blogs I stalk regularly. I can't wait to see your baby's picture!

Natalie said...

your getting a but artsy fartsy with those photos sister! But i like it! your gorgeous!

Smeez said...

I couldnt be more excited for you and Tyler Molls! I cant believe you are so colse!

Anonymous said...

Love the latest pics, sister! I can't wait to see you guys, and by then, I will get to meet Sweet Pea too! Oooh, how exciting! Thank you for adding my wedding to your list of favorites in the past 5 years... that means a lot!

I love you both, and am sending you big hugs from the 'Lake...

Love, E