7.18.2008

Fantastic Fridays!

I know that I have mentioned this a time or two before, but my new life of no work on Fridays is fab! I get to do all of the things I never have time to do during the week like laundry, grocery shopping, dishes, Dr appts, watching random shows that only I would love (mostly food network/travel channel), and even walking around Ross with nothing but time on my hands. I absolutely love that store. One it is the only "real" store in MacTown, two I always find something great, and three it is cheap. Today's finds were a new recycled aluminum water bottle, some work out shorts that fit, and a few pair of newborn pants for baby.

Ty & I also went to the doctor today. We always go first thing in the morning and get in right on time, not today...our appt was at 11:15 because we needed to see the Dr. not the midwife and they were running 25 minutes late. Ugg. At my appointments lately they have noticed that I am not growing enough, so today I measured pretty small and the Dr. decided to do an ultrasound. I was pretty nervous about it, but everything was fine. Baby is 5 lbs and 11 ounces according to the ultrasound! Pretty crazy to think that sweet pea will be fully cooked in just a few weeks. We both were really happy to see that baby was growing fine and looking good. And I know that you are wondering if we got a peek at the goods....no! We have waited this long it would have been like cheating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear everything is going well. What is your official due date?

Anonymous said...

As much as we prepare for events in our lives, it only is "reality" when it happens. Enjoy the quiet Fridays and you time as you prepare for the family scene. The lake is cooler but full of family missing yoyu. Love, Auntie Gretchen