8.24.2008

Our Weekend





Yesterday was a great day filled with relaxing and hanging out with some family. Maya was able to spend time with my aunt Susan, aunt Natalie, cousin brad, uncle Eric, and my mom was "finally" (in her words) able to get some good bonding time with her. Ty went to Salem last night for Alex & Tracy's rehearsal dinner, so Grammy came over to hang with Maya & I. It was a much needed relaxing night!




Today Ty was in his good friend Alex's wedding, so Maya and I made our first big venture out of the house. We did pretty good with a lot of help from our friend Brodie who was our driver, bag carrier, etc. Maya wore her first dress to the big party!

Our friends Nicole, Ty and Jenna also stopped by to visit this evening they all commented on how petite Maya looks in real life. I think it is because she is so long, her weight is really spread out.

9 comments:

Esther K said...

Wow! I'm super impressed, Molly! You are one busy girl already! I don't think I left the house for weeks after Ruthie was born! Way to be up and at em!

Maya is a beauty! I hope you're enjoying every second!

We love the blog!!!

-Esther (&M&R)

Natalie said...

She is too cute.

Anonymous said...

I am SO EXCITED with all the pictures that you are posting! Thank you so much for all the updates... I just cannot believe how beautiful Maya is, and how happy you all look (well, of course, I can believe that part!). The only sadness in my heart right now is that I have to wait to see the three of you. Wish that I could be there RIGHT NOW!

I love you all so much, and Maya, welcome to the Matthews' Family, sweet girl.

Love, Auntie Erin

Unknown said...

The picture with her in Ty's arms shows just how itty bitty she really is! So great to see you guys last night.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Congradulations Ty & Molly - Maya is just beautiful, so happy for you all. The pictures are great, I love the blog.

Anonymous said...

Molly & Ty -
I just got back from flying and had the time to look over your website and view the pictures that Auntie Erin emailed to me (she was also my wake up call the morning after!). Nothing is more pure in spirit and love than a newborn baby....You will be incredible parents....to a beautiful girl! Congratulations, Sue Ogden

Anonymous said...

Need more pics!!!!

Paige Lomas said...

Love the pictures! You all look great! You should be so proud of yourself...out and about to a big party, first-time mom and blogging...You know how to do it! She is beautiful!

Tamara said...

Oh we are so excited for you both. She is beautiful!!! I cannot wait to see her!! Give her a big kiss from us. WE love you both. Love, Matt, Tamara, Brady and Audrey