8.08.2008

39 weeks


So here I am in all my glory at 39 weeks. We headed out to the Par 3 course a few nights ago to get a little exercise and some fresh air. No golfing for me, the big belly got in the way. I did try to putt a few times, but it didn't really work either.

I headed to the doctor today with an extremely hopeful attitude and left a little discouraged. She said no progress yet. Ugggg! So I called my acupuncturist and she worked her magic this afternoon...we will see. I am also going in to see her on Monday, she said that she has a really high success rate of getting things moving. I SURE HOPE SO! I will keep you all posted.

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Hey- It looks like things are going well. If nothing happens, there is a foot spray from the Body Shop that is supposed to work. I went to a home party with a lady and they sprayed some on her feet and that night she went into labor! I have heard of it working on a few different people. Just a thought. Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures of the little one!

Natalie said...

Molly I love it! You re so funny! love ya sis and cant wait for sweet pea!

Paige Lomas said...

well....you could always try what we learned in class (too racey to post)...do you remember? hee hee

Anonymous said...

You look so adorable, Sister, and I know that you probably don't feel that way... but it really is the truth! We are anxiously awaiting the big arrival too! Keep us posted!

Much love!

Unknown said...

Ok...I'm starting to get really anxious now. Sweet Pea needs to make his/her debut sooooon!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

If you attempt what Paige is suggesting I have one quick story for you. My friend was on her 4th kid and the baby was not coming so their OB suggested they try that method. She responded "Yuck, then my baby will have dimples" Low and behold little Justin is the only one of the four with dimples. We all CRACK UP everytime he smiles cause we can't help but think of that story poor kid is 10 and we still aren't over it.