8.22.2008

Home Sweet Home

My midwife Megan & Baby Maya

Uncle Eric with Maya at home


Maya loving on Dad


Well we made it home from the hospital! It feels really good to be home, but I am so thankful for the time we had at the hospital. Our midwife and all of the nurses are my new heroes, they made our experience so amazing. Maya is doing really well, she didn't really like the car seat but other than that she is awesome. She loves to cuddle!



I have to give a huge thank you to both of our families! They have been so great...words cannot describe how blessed we are to have them. Ty's parents drove down from Spokane to be here and my parents, brother, sister, & Gram have been superstars. Love you guys!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh I love you too and she is soo cute im so mad eric is holding her... i wanna hold her! I cant wait to see you tomorrows i miss you guys already!!! love you guys

Natalie said...

I forgot a few things!
Check out the picture in the back ground on the computer in the first picture, molly and mid-wife! Love it!!
and might i saw molly is looking absolutely gorgeous the DAY after giving birth.

Anonymous said...

We love you guys, and we already love Maya. Give us a call when things calm down.

Stefanie said...

You look terrific Molly! I don't think I ever got full make-up on in hospital:)

and definitely never left the hospital just after two days...I love the hospital stay! Aren't the nurses there awesome...

Well, take care and lay low!

Levi and Stephanie Teasley said...

Molly you look incredible! Maya is beautiful! We're so happy you've had such an amazing experience! It must feel so sweet to be home as a family of three! We love you!