8.06.2008

My Favorite Things



So I am feeling really guilty about my complete lack of picture posting lately. I have been really tired when I get home and night and have forgotten to take pictures. I will work on that tonight.


Instead, I am writing about my favorite things (stolen idea from my friend Stefanie). I thought it would be fun if people have favorite things of their own to add them in the comments section. Some of the greatest products I have ever used come from my friends.



Kiehl's Sunless Tanner (amazing!!)




Burt's Bee's Chapstick
Mustela
(all products, but I really like their maternity line)



Viva Paper Towels


Phil & Ted's Stroller
(okay so it can be a favorite thing because it has arrived yet, but it will and then it will officially be my new favorite thing)


All Things that come from In n Out Burger~! I can't post a picture because I would start drooling on the keyboard.


FYI, No sign of Sweet Pea yet. I have had a few mild, painless contractions and some pressure downstairs, but no "THE BABY IS COMING" action. I will definately keep everyone posted...like it or not.

6 comments:

Heather said...

LOL In n Out..Love it! My favorite things: My Tivo remote FOR SURE! My pillow. My Day Planner- it keeps me in check. And lets add a bottle of red wine in to cap it all off :)

Stefanie said...

You are getting so so so close! Can I just say, Molly, that it is going to be so AWESOME!!!

You will love the hospital here and please stay as long as possible. You will need your rest and their help! Ty will just have to be a good sport and sleep on the cot thing.

Oh, man...can't wait!

JUST REST NOW! Go to a movie with Ty too...

Ty and Molly said...

Oh red wine...can't wait! And sushi should have been on my list.

Unknown said...

Hey all - what are your bets for the date and time she is going to have the baby? My bet is on Monday the 11th, 11:00PM... the 11th is a great day for a birthday! (Molly and Tyler, you both have to place a bet as well!!)

Favorite things.... Diet Soda, Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss (I swear it doesn't come off!), and lastly, my friends having blogs and the amount of time they distract me at work!

Unknown said...

I love the Kiehl's Sunless Tanner too but it kind of smells funny so I'm only allowed to use it when Dave is away. I also love Fridays and red wine!

My bet is for Wednesday, August 13th at 4:30am!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I had to think about this one for a while, but here is my list of my favorite things: Reef flip-flops, Down East Basics tank tops w/ lace at the bottom (is this a Salt Lake Company only???), anything from Origins, and since I have yet to start a family of my own, the next closest thing is my two puppies, who give me endless amounts of joy.