8.17.2008

Ty's First Wedding




That is a funny name for a post, but to explain Ty officiated his first wedding on Saturday. It was a scorcher to say the least (100+, can you imagine my 9+ preggers self in that heat, not pretty!). The wedding was for one of his players, Trevor and his fiancee Chrysanne. The ceremony was awesome! Ty spent a lot of time preparing and it really paid off. I know they were really happy with how it went and several people commented on how special it was.


Ty and Jenna came down for the wedding and stayed with us which was fabulous. It was a great distraction to have Jenna here to spend some quality girl time and get my mind off of the obvious waiting game that we are currently playing. Jenni also stopped by on Saturday to hang out for a little bit, as always it was great to see her.

3 comments:

Chantel said...

Way to go Ty!!!

So glad you updated tonight! Tamara and I were both thinking & praying for you guys separately today and thought, hmmm....just maybe....she wanted me to be sure to let her know when the news comes, since she doesn't have email access. Hope we are on the phone chain or email chain, somewhere down. =)

So wish I could have seen you a couple weeks ago! Miss you tons!!!!

Lindsay said...

Hey Ty and Molly! I didn't even notice that you could post comments before, so I just read all of yours... Thanks so much! It was lots of fun reading through your old posts and getting updated on the baby news. I can't wait to read all about him/her and see lots and lots of pictures! I'll be praying for you guys, and hope the baby comes REALLY soon!

Anonymous said...

Sister is so proud of you, Lurchy! I love seeing all the pictures, but wish, as always, that I could see you both in person... soon enough!

Lots of love, E