8.04.2008

Updates

Sorry for the slow postings, but I have gone into full "nesting" mode! I spent Saturday with my friend Nicole shopping for some last minute items for the nursery and price shopping for a few things that we really want. (Mark you should be proud) Saturday night Ty was throwing a bachelor party for his friend Alex at our house so I tried to stay away as long as possible. I think they had a lot of fun...golf, poker, guy movies!

Then came Sunday, poor Ty was super tired from staying up most of the night and I was ready to remodel and deep clean our house. He was a really good sport and didn't complain at all. We totally revamped our bedroom to make room for the cradle, cleaned the house, and organized/arranged the nursery. I promise to take pictures when I get home tonight.

Side note: Two of the couples from our birthing class have already had their babies! I was the first due date...the world is really unfair at times. I am about one week from the "due" date...we will see.

4 comments:

Sarri said...

You are SO close! I can't believe it!! So excited for you. Please let me know if you need ANYTHING!

Paige Lomas said...

who else had their baby already? do tell!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm sorry I missed your call last night but it was so great to hear your voice. Dave and I are thinking lots of good thoughts for you and Ty and are so excited for you guys.
Love you!
xoxo

Heather said...

Glad I got to catch up on your blog. I feel like i have been away forever. Sounds like you are about ready!!